Go Green asphalt pavement sealer (APS) is a kind of new pattern eco-friendly silicone based driveway sealer, it belong to oil based material, which can penetrate into the aged asphalt pavement structure, enhance road sealing and waterproof performance, improve aggregates adhesion, thus to effectively solve the asphalt aged problem.
After spraying the asphalt pavement sealer, it can prolong the road service time to another 5 years.
1. Enhance the stability and distortion resistance of asphalt pavement, repair ≤3mm crack, no need to cut the crack or use crack filler.
2. Reduce the damage caused by repeated freeze-thaw circle.
3. Cut down the pore or crack explosion damage caused by car wheels movement in moisture environment.
4. Permanently repair the pothole and crack in asphalt pavement to give the water proof and wet resistance performance (positive side and back surface).
5. With chloride resistance and strong corrosion resistance chemicals. Experiment Proved: Go Green APS could reduce over 50% defrost salt volume, cut down more than 50% defrost time at the same time.
Go Green asphalt pavement sealer usage is only 0.2~0.4kg/m2 with low maintenance cost, one step spraying, construction is very simple, open to traffic within 2~3 hours.
Make The Road Remain As Fresh As Ever
Recommended construction tool: High Pressure Airless Sraying Machine
Working speed rate is 300-500m2/hour, which is about 3000-4000m² per day, simple operation and fast construction.
You can buy similar machine locally, we will recommend you the suitable type.
Go Green asphalt pavement sealer as a kind of economical ideal maintenance agent, it could be used to all kinds of asphalt pavement, such as highway, city road, airport runway, parking lot, bridge, tunnel etc.
Package: 200kg steel drum, 4 drums in a pallet, 80 drums in a 20'FCLShelf life unopen 3 years
|Package Name||Photo||Description||Container Loading|
|Asphalt Pavement Sealer200kg Steel Drum||Go Green asphalt pavement sealer uses silicone-modified asphalt and high-performace material formulated to maintain its workability & longer lifer and can resistance to gas, oil, fat, chemicals & UV degradation. It is recommended to apply Go Green APS at an average rate of 0.2 to 0.4 liter/sq.m. in one aplication only.||4 Drums / Pallet20 Pallets/ 20'FCL|